This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of (our website visitors and service users); in other words where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Fire Shield Systems Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fire Shield Systems Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and surname.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with us, asking questions or requesting information or further services.
- contact information including email address.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- demographic information such as postcode.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may have to disclose information about customers to our professional advisors to obtain professional advice.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose your information to anyone else.
Retention of data
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Rectify any Personal Data held about you that is in accurate.
- Request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide Fire Shield Systems Ltd. You can request to obtain a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic format, so that you can manage and move it. Please note we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.